Jul 24, 2007

DAD.....thank U



When it comes to thanking you dad, I think of million of things I can thank u for, your care, continues concern, unlimited giving….and the list can go on and on…
Today, I’m thanking u for raising me with good manner. Thanks cause u planted in me loving others, helping them whenever it is possible. U were a great example for me, no one ever complained from u, since u never hurt any one.

Going in different situations in life made me realized that ur way in raising us taught us how to stick to the right side, fight for our believes and ideas, never commit a mistake, even if every one is doing it.

Dad…thanks for ur good genes…. (I forgive u for the bad ones), I’m proud of my ability to stay calm and never lose a temper, I enjoy that I’m a great believer in destiny, which most of ppl claim they believe in it, but once they r truly tested…they worthily fail.

I’ll always appreciate giving me the right to make decisions in my life, giving me freedom after showing me the right way….in a world were a female is to obey rules…and take orders…

Thanks dad for bearing me, my unfinished requests, my slips and mistakes….thanks for being such a great tauter …and above all…THANKS FOR BEING MY DAD. LOVE U DAD


P.S. I wrote this while I was so upset of my dad, but still I can’t stop admiring him.
another P.S. i wrote this blog cuz i'm proud of dad, not myself(even though i'm)

5 comments:

Maioush said...

WOW Miss… this post is soooooooo touching and loving, I’m sure that your dad is so proud of you , alah y5aleelek yah o ydeemo foo2 rasek ya rab o ye7mo kol our dads …
One great post my friend :)

Miss sea lover said...

thanks maioush, ur comment made my day....thanks for ur prayers...

Anonymous said...

I'm gonna be addicted to you stunning writings, i've said that before, you are a good writer, just go on ..

Miss sea lover said...

Waw…thanks Gradly, I’m extremely flattered..thanks

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.