Sep 11, 2007

It is a boy…




Yesterday I got a msg from my best friend who is living in UAE, telling me that she gave birth to her first son…I was so thrilled and happy for her, specially that her husband is a best friend of mine too.



I called her late at night after a friend of mine had left after an enjoyable visit. She was still tired, I tried to cheer her up, but I knew deep inside that she is extremely exhausted, since she is very slim, and this is the 1st boy…

While I was talking to her, I said a word that expressed my whole feelings, I told her.. waw it is serious, she said…”:yes it is serious, did u think I was playing…it has been 9 months” ..so I was like…ok …ok…, I was thinking....this friend and another friend of mine r now moms, and still I can’t see them as moms…I guess cause I did not go through the experience yet, and cuz I tend to think that they r so alike me, so the whole situation is strange…




sometimes I think …even though I turned 27…but still I’m not ready for commitment, having a family, and raising children.. it is true that I’m a responsible person, but still I don’t know what is really wrong with me thinking in that way…I guess it is all because the stories we hear each day about couples breaking up…but on the other hand, I know that I’m an understanding person so I’m almost sure that I’ll have a peaceful happy life once I find Mr. right….ana dareee….I feel like a mess …so confused ..and many questions r forcing themselves …. I wish I can just settle down…

Again… congrats my friend…so happy for u…

4 comments:

Maioush said...

Congrats to ur friend my dear, and you know what!! Don’t think about it much, u’ll be ready when it’s the right time for you to be ready, I mean it’s a natural thing for any girl after a certain age, these things will occupy ur mind, people around you will talk about it, they’ll ask you about it… so don’t worry, there is nothing to be confused about :) .. it’ll happen when it’s the right time for u :D …. Congrats again to ur friend

Miss sea lover said...

thanks dear maiosh, yah i guess i need to drop this whole issue of my mind...hope i can do so..

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for the little baby boy..
cheer up missy..and let me present another picture.
Motherhood is a phase that almost every girl is dying for but the truth is..it's instinct that talks and not reality..
Having a baby is the most wonderful event that could ever happen to anyone..but it's so so so so hard and shifts your life from being one person into another..a whole new phase with a whole new life and let me tell you..not all people cope and maintain their self during it..some people loose a great deal of who they are..
so..don't think about rushing it and don't let anyone rush you to it..finding mr.right has to be right and has to take long enough for you to build a YOU with him..so it could be easier to build the same u but more equiped for the little boy/girl that will add color to your life..
WOW..what a long comment..sorry..bas wade7 enny sara7t :)

Miss sea lover said...

Rasha, thanks for ur comment, actually i enjoyed reading it...it is so thoughfull of u to write it...