Apr 28, 2008

So confused, so in pain…

The last month had been a month in hell; I wish all the pain ends as this month does. The last week I reached the peak of pain curve, being so impatient to know the result, made of me a very sad, and stressed person.

Knowing that mom has breast cancer was a shocking news for all of us, I admit that it had never crossed my mind that mom could have something like that, or any one in the family could, but it seems that I was wrong.

Mom did make the operation last week, the most painful moment was when mom went out of the operations room to the recovery room, me and my sister just couldn't breath. After spending 2 hrs in the recovery room with her, most of the time crying and trying to hide tears, mom was taken to her room, I started to calm down my sister, aunt, and every one …so hard to stop yourself from crying….

The result will come out today…we are waiting, praying the treatment needed be the least possible.. ya rab…

The coming days will not be easy, starting the chemo therapy, will not be easy…and I really need to be strong, for mom, sisters and even dad…very true…"The hardest thing to do is to smile, in time you need to cry"…

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope your mom will get well soon. May God be mercy on her.

Anonymous said...

inshalla I will pray for her..

Alla y3afiha w y2wiki..

Maioush said...

7abeebtiiiiiiii...
inshalla thing s will be fine, o bterja3 metel awal o a7san, you ko=now that the chances these days are waaaaay better than before, allah yeshfeeha o ydeemha foo2 sarkom ya rab, amen

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear this bannout. My aunt was also diagnosed about 2 months ago and i've been living the roller coaster you're in.
It's most important to keep ma3nawyat your mother high. Its 50% of her treatment. And the second most important is turn to yourself. You and are sister's chances have now been doubeled. I'm not sure what your age is bas do check up on yourselves aswell. If you screen annually and theres an early detection theres a 98% cure opposed to 25% with late detection. If you ever feel the need to throw it out to someone thats gone through this before, let me know :) My email is in my profile under contact. insAllah bl shefa.

Miss sea lover said...

Thank you all, your support means alot for me...and i agree with you Batoul, it is all about the spirit, and that's what i'm working on right now...thanks

Sam said...

allah yeshfeha ya rab..inshallah the chemo will work quickly and all evidence of the cancer will be all gone...i know how hard it is for all of you guys...my prayers are with your mom and family...