Jul 28, 2007

If I get the chance to control something …. I would choose…



My foot size is the thing I wish to control…yes my foot size….I know it may look so silly to think in this way…but I really face a problem because of my foot size.

Growing up, my foot size was larger than any other girl, so the problems to find the right shoes started so early, I had to buy shoes that are designed for an older lady. Later, I was so limited to certain models, colors, and designs…

I enjoy buying shoes….it is a pleasure of mine to search for new shoes.. mom says that I’m a shoe collector ..:D…I buy them…try them…find them un-comfortable…then keep them for a while…..then give them to charity….actually while I’m purchasing them…I know what life cycle they’ll have with me…:D

Having the same color of shoes, same design, is a case that I find myself in very often…I just can’t resist buying a shoe that fits my foot…since it is rare to happen. once I found these shoes that are bigger than my foot, my happiness was un-describable, I was extremely thrilled...poor me:P….

Sometimes I thank God that I have these big feet, I guess it is un-optional way to save money…and stop my un-controllable addiction….:D….lel lah fe khalqehi sho2oon….

6 comments:

Tamara said...

lol : ) sob7an AllAH no one seems to be happy with what they have, I wear size 36 some times even 35 in sandals : ) so you can emagine how hard it is to find shoes for me that were not intended to childern : ) happy shoe hunting

Anonymous said...

LOOOOL! :D 3an jad ma 7ada 3ajboh 7alo, they keep making fun of me cuz of my foot size too... i'm so tall but my foot is so tiny, it's so embarrassing… bs yalla it’s ok .. :D

Anonymous said...

i honestly wonder, why girls give so much attention to there feet!
as if someone is going to love you for your feet.

Sam said...

Tamara u will be so happy these days..all shoes i like and are on sale are size 5 or 6! uggh!
miss sea lover sorry i had to mention my latest observation to Tamara..
I love shoes too...and finally i see where I got it, from Mama, who has a million and one pairs of shoes! and still buying them..
I usually always find shoes my size with no problems...but lately it has been too annoying...i see a pair i fall in love with and they only have them in either a 5 or an 8!
u do post a lot eh? i am going to add u to my blog roll when i get unlazy one day...since i like your blog..

Miss sea lover said...

Tamara...thanks..:D
Maioush...i know what u r talking about...
Maher...actually we care about everything...not only foot...we love to care :P
Sam ...never mind, u r free to drop any comment to whom ever...by the way i know the feeling....cuz i have it most of the time..:P

Miss sea lover said...

sam...great to know that u like my blog...i feel flatered...thanks