Jul 29, 2007

It is killing me….

That’s it…it is killing me over and over, today I absolutely did not want to come to work, I cant bear it, it is all over, making me nervous with this red face, willing to fight with any one, not to mention my way in driving, I turned to be one of the idiots I wish they distinguished from the streets…
Yesterday I could not sleep, took more than three cold showers, and yet …I can’t sleep because of it…I feel my ideas scattered, nothing can save me from this.. ..no…there is something…yes…something we used to have…unfortunately it is not there any more…God….why don’t we have AC….this heat is killing me……..eh eh eh

I can’t wait till the end of the day……. I need to be in the pool….when is it going to be 6:30??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah .. allah ysa3edkom , it's too hot fi amman these days, my friends were telling me, and they are so upset... once you are out of work, jumo in the pool o ma 3aleaki :D

Anonymous said...

yes it's really hot these days, my hope we get rid of this very soon.