Jul 11, 2007

If you r busy..then I envy you!!!

I know that you may be surprised, but this is the truth, I envy busy people. It is the nature of human beings to complain all the time of being busy, and having a lot of work to do, for me it is exactly the opposite, I like to get busy, having lots of things to do, whether it is at work or in social life.

Getting busy keeps your mind away of thinking in the past, the future; it just keeps your mind in the current moment. The day passes very fast, and at the end of a busy day, u r thrilled with the feeling that you have been a productive person. But as they say, things do not always work the way u wish, when I graduated from university, I searched for a job that utilizes my skills, and enriches my knowledge, unfortunately, I got that job where I’m the manager of myself, I was so free to work or not, no one could understand my work, and ultimately, could not estimate the effort I do, or the time I need to do the job….in brief…I was working depending on my mood, which is -by the way-…so moody…lol.

I had changed my job lately, and unfortunately, I’m facing the same problem, even worse, work time is less, I have 2 days off, and during the week, I have nothing to do. My manager is always away, so I do whatever I like. So again I’m free.:(

After work, I try to get myself occupied with anything: gym, swimming, walking(alone to relief stress, and get ideas together) , going out with friends (if they r busy - they r most of the times-I go out with my sisters), going to parties with family...taking courses if possible, and searching for new things to do.

Many people say that don’t rush it, u’ll be busy one day…so enjoy ur free time…I guess I’ll wait that day…but until then, I’ll try to find more things to do….

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don’t want to sound like everybody around you, but yes, you will be very busy one day, and you will look back at those days and wish you can have them back :)
And there, you just started a blog and that will keep you busy for sure, you a nice one, good luck my dear :)

Miss sea lover said...

thanx maiooosh, it is so nice of u to pass by, i really like to read ur blog. yes, i guess blogging will keep me busy somehow...i enjoy it for now..:)

Anonymous said...

I couldn't agree more..when I have a busy day I got back home tired but happy at the same time..I hate my bare time ..sometimes nop bedi TIMEEEEEE pls :)

PS. The font color u use is my favorite..elegant choice BTW.