Jul 16, 2007

I wonder why tend to compete??



I guess that this post is going to meaningless, I can’t get the ideas that organized, but still…I guess it is better to write it than to just stay wondering about it….

I just can’t get it why we tend to compete? We compete in every thing, we r eager to be the best, the prettiest, the richest, the fastest, the youngest…..etc.

That day I was swimming in the pool, then I started to compete with the girls who wins the race, and yes…I won each time, whoever was the girl (not like I’m so fast, but they were sooooo slow)... it was an overwhelming feeling…the feeling of victory…

That night, I was driving, and there was this guy…having a Cadillac 4*4, it was just a look, then we started to race, it was such a hilarious situation, me in my sweet DAEWoo…and him in his giant powerful car, he started to laugh, and my eyes were filled with laughing tears….but the point is that I won the race…(I know it is unexpected ..but I did…thanks to the car in front of him)…and I was like…feeling very blissful…


Girls tend to compete in many things, I just like it when two or more start to compete in dancing to show who is the best in dancing…they just go on and on the show that she is the best…I guess it is in the unconscious mind that we compete to show how feminine we r, just like men when they start to wrestle, to know who is the strongest…and show that he has this manhood…
I just was wondering…I guess I’ll keep wondering…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think we compete to challenge ourselves, if we compete honestly and in cool things as you mentioned it is so interesting but to play around to win the competition it would by bad thing..I guess whether we win or not ..enjoying the competition is the good part here.

Welcome abroad Miss sea Lover .

Miss sea lover said...

thanx dear redrose, i'm so happy u droped by...yah i agree with u...we enjoy it..