Jul 31, 2007

Sorry…but I don’t feel sorry..!!!!!


It is not like I’m heartless, but I don’t feel sorry for handicapped ppl. I just can’t find a reason to feel sorry for them, and have this sympathy to them, yes I know they r facing troubles in life, but who doesn’t??

My point here, is that God takes something, and gives another instead. I have met many handicapped ppl, and I dealt with them, and u know what…they were so special, I’m not saying that cuz I had low expectations, at the contrary, I had the same expectations for a regular person. They were special because they have things regular ppl don’t have, and they excel in the thing they r doing….

The another thing I noticed, they hate to know that u pity them, they refuse to be considered less than other, and I agree with them , cuz they r never less.

I can’t explain it, I don’t know why am I writing this, but this thought has been going on my head …I guess it is hard to say it, it is not easy to explain, not easy to be understood. I think I need to thank God, there is a blog where I can write what I need to say…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what could I say? what could I comment? ... bete7ki jawaher .. as some ppl say.. ha ha ha..

In my opinion here is that such case, i mean handicapped ppl, is very similer to when we talk about women and women's rights.

when we start talking about these issues and make specials events (like special olympic games for handicapped version)or TV shows about the women rights, then we will insult the handicapped ppl and women, cuz all of this is crap and we musn't even point to it.

every one can take his share by hand.

Anonymous said...

why this disconnection ??!!
what happened to you? 5er inshallah!!