Aug 29, 2007

SORRY BUT I HATE UR CAREER…

I know that u work hard to get the title, that many of u (if not most of u) r so kind and so sweet, that you do ur best to get us better, but still…I hate ur career.

I don’t like the fact that I hate physician’s career, since I know how important they r, the effort they r making, but still, I hate it…may be cause it is related to pain, u never go to a doctor unless u have some pain…

Couple of weeks ago, I went to make a little surgery in my eye, it was soooo easy, it took almost 15 min. this is my 3rd operation, I had the 1st when I was 6 years, the 2nd when I was 11…

The strange thing, is that I have never been afraid from operations, each time I go there, I just depend on God, and I have never been worried, cause I know being worried will change nothing….this time was different, I guess because I was awake, it is true I wasn’t afraid, but I was in pain, I even asked for more drugs. The worst thing is that I had 2 doctors, the main doctor was telling the doctor who is operating how to do it…lol…I was like…wala eshee!!! Ino jai tedarab 3alai!!so I felt somehow worried…lol…the coolest thing, is when they started to talk in English, as if I couldn’t understand them…and while he was giving directions, telling her that she chose the wrong angle, he said: “there is bleeding, why is that? There should be no bleeding”, ana latamet…ino wala eshee!!!

Thanks to Allah, the operation went smoothly; I really thank u people…and excuse me for not liking ur career, it is out of my control……. But the way I like ur look in white coat…u look so cute…and handsome…: )

2 comments:

Maioush said...

Wala eshiiiiiii, 7amdella 3ala el salemeh if it was me, I would scream “take this idiot away from me and bring me a real doctor” :D
Ya 7aram, u hate their job, although it’s the hardest job to do, yala aham shi 7amdella 3ala salamtek :D

Miss sea lover said...

thanks maiosh sweetie...lol..the strange thing i stayed calm...lol..jad ma abrad a3sabeee..lol