Aug 29, 2007

Strange how we change….


I can’t stop wondering how we change, wether this change is out of our control, or we asked for it. I know it is the nature of life, and we must change wether for better (hopefully) and sometimes for worse…

That day, I was so surprised of myself, we were in the pool, and there were some little girls who were having fun, jumping and playing together, they were enjoying their time, caring nothing about the others, I was upset, saying to myself….how annoying they r, we r here to swim, not to have fun…and a moment after that…I felt the shock…waw…I go to the pool to swim, not to have fun…what a shock…it is me who is saying this!!! Me!! The one who was having fun in every thing….WAW!!

Change is sometimes good, I remember how life has polished my personality, it is true I’m stronger now, but still, I need to make big changes in my life…I wish I can stop crying for the silliest thing, I wish stop being so kind…and learn how to deal with ppl getting advantage from my kindness…

After all I guess we all change…as they say…the only thing that never changes is the change itself.

1 comment:

Maioush said...

Yes dear, we change...
I was wondering the same thing a while ago; it turns out that people change.
They even change to be different people, people we don’t recognize sometimes, people and situations change us as well as them.. I was shocked to know that I changed too :)