Jul 23, 2007

Yesterday ..I cried…



It has been a bad end, for a nice day. Last night I went to sleep crying, it has been a while since I cried, I was feeling that I made a great progress in stopping myself from crying, but yesterday was a defeat for me.

I cry like a baby, worse, I cry more, every thing makes me cry….a sad memory, a crying baby, a seen in a movie, unhappy song…name it…a person with red eye…someone with a tear in his eye (even though I know it is an eye drop)…I cry…

I know it is healthy to cry (not all the time of course), it washes the eyes and the soul, not to mention how much it is good for heart, where u keep no hard feelings inside. But what I don’t like is the weakness that is so associated with tears, it just affects our image. I hate to look weak, but I can’t control my tears. More than once, I thought about going to a Doctor, to see if he can block the tear channels in my eyes so I don’t cry any more.

I cried yesterday, because I felt of injustice. Whatever I do for family and people, I never get credit, I know I should not wait for it, but still, it hurts that all of your efforts to please others are ignored, and never appreciated. It is not fair, to treat kids without justice. To prefer someone over the other, even the other is more committed to u…… that’s why I cried…..

4 comments:

Maioush said...

my god , i'm sorry to hear that.
hope you feel better my dear, my god.. we do have a lot in common after all ...

Anonymous said...

Well, we're your other family. And we appreciate you
Cry to your heart's content, but rest assured, there are people who care about you. Especially within your family!

Our families have a way of not thanking us for the good we do, or give us credit. If you payed attention. Whatever you have done will not match a single act of selfless love that your parents have given you. No questions asked, not gratitude necessary...

Trust me... they love you ... they might not show it, but they do! They truly do...

Now be proactive, go to them, and let them know how much YOU love them :)

M Kilany said...

It's ok... you don't need to go to a Doctor or anything...

It simply means you have a heart, in a world where many are loosing it...

Miss sea lover said...

Thanks all...u r so sweet...and ur words mean alot for me....