Oct 22, 2007

I am excited!!

if I am to describe myself,I would say that I'm a strange person...full of emotions..and very moody...but i guess it is in a good way....even though i get depressed and upset...but the silliest thing can shift my mood...

right now, I'm excited...don't know why...I know it is hard to believe ...bas wallahi I don't know why...ino no particular reason...may be cuz i did some work today...don't know...
any way...last week I saw my best friend 1st baby...he is soooo cute..and I loved him...but don't know..may be cuz he is so small...may be cuz I decided not to be attached to any kid...I did not feel that passion toward him..and I don't like that...i have to buy a gift...soon...cuz they r leaving in days..

I used to care about choosing the gift for the ppl i care about..now...i just buy any gift..i don't think that much...i guess i just lost concern...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back!

Everyone instinctively love babies! (maybe not all guys do, but most women do)

Why? I have no idea!! We are programmed that way I guess :)

Miss sea lover said...

thanks Q..yah i agree...we love kids, and i really do...cuz they r so cute and pure...but what i meant in my post..is that i try not to be attached to someone..that does not belong to me..