Oct 23, 2007

I bought the gift…


Today I went to buy the gift for my best friend’s new born baby…and even though I said I lost interest and concern about the gifts I buy, I found myself thinking at the store, not accepting buying a very typical gift, the gift that every one would buy, and may not last for a long time…it had to be unique, I guess it is all related to me…I never accept to be similar to every one.. and the magical word…is to be distinguished…

Today I watched this movie “face off” for the 4th or 3rd time.. I guess I lost counting, the truth is I like this movie.. even though it has it’s portion of fiction (which I don’t like in general in movies), but I guess Nicolas is playing a nice role and deserves to be watched.. any way this is not the idea of mentioning this, cause I watched it, not according to my free well, but it was my brother’s choice…any way.. he was wondering about the ending.. and he said.. ah.. yes…the good wins eventually.. I smiled.. realizing that most of the movies ends in a way that draws a smile on ur face.. we enjoy that…I enjoy that…I guess it is a way to make up for the things that happen and end badly in our real lives…I hate sad endings…even though I love his movie.. “city of angels.”

I don’t feel that great about work….I just don’t…I get bored so quickly… I wish there is a magical bill for this condition…I’ll be the 1st one to ask for it.

I’m changing…I used to feel shy of people…so kind to them…even when they cause me pain…now.. I just don’t let them do that…I used to forgive more…never count the mistakes of a person specially if he/she is a friend….always give 2nd, 3rd and even 10th chance….now, I just give the 1st chance.. if it was misused…I’m so ready to forget about that person, and just erase him/her from my life…as easy as that…no regret…I guess life changes the person.. I’m kind of happy for this change…I’m just sick of being that silly girl.. a girl that hurts no one.. but still gets hurt…

“ba7ebek wa7shtene”…is the song I’m listening to right now.. I love this song…emotions r so delicate, and very touchy…good one hussen el jesmee, this is a song that each female wishes a guy to sing it for her…. With this high amount of love and care…

2 comments:

Maioush said...

mabrook el gift, bs u didn't tell us what did i buy?
I love city of angels!!! although the ending is really sad, I guess that's what made it special.
magical pill, of you found it, I want one! :)
ba7ebek wa7shteeni!!! did you her it when Sherine was singing it along with him?? Amazing!!!

Sam said...

yeh im curious too..what did u buy...mabrook ..im sure your friend will love it:)